We provide expert advice to people wishing to visit New Zealand or people who are already in New Zealand and wish to either extend their stay as visitor or convert their valid visa to a visitor visa.
Visitor visa categories we assist with include:
- General visitor
- Visiting family or friends
- Business visitor
- Parents and grandparents of New Zealand residents or citizens
- Partners/children of work visa, student or residence visa holders
- Guardian visas for parent or guardian of an international student aged 17 years and below
- Visiting New Zealand for medical treatments or consultation
People from over 50 countries do not require a visa to enter New Zealand. To find out if you can enter New Zealand visa free or
test your eligibility for any other category of visitor visa contact us now.